50 Years Munk: Of roots, values and growth
We celebrate 50 Years company anniversary'
Rectifiers in low-floor design
PowerCabinet Nano and PSP 2540
If height is a challenge
PSP Tower: efficient - flexible - sustainable
MUNK-Gateway: Modular, digitalized galvanic rectifier
The key to more safety and productivity!
Secondhand or new units
available at short notice!
Galvanic-Circle - in-house exhibiton
Save the date!
24.-25.09.2020, 12-18 pm
Sager + Mack, Ilshofen
- 50 Years Munk: Of roots, values and growth
- Rectifiers in low-floor design
- PSP Tower: efficient - flexible - sustainable
- MUNK-Gateway: Modular, digitalized galvanic rectifier
- Secondhand or new units
- Galvanic-Circle - in-house exhibiton
compass Click here and you will find your desired DC Power Supply
The MFD 10 Process Controller is ideal for almost every type of rectifier and electrochemical process.
In addition to the basic functions (current and voltage control, ampere-hour meter, timer and set-point ramp) there are three different functions available. These optional functions are Version 2.0 which includes a V pilot, Version 3.0 which includes an (unipolar) pulse, and Version 4.0 which includes a polarity reversal and (bipolar) pulse.
|V-Pilot (U or I)|
|Pulse (unipolar) / Tp: 0,05 s - 600 s|
|or 1 s - 10 h|
|Pulse (bipolar) / Tp: 0,05 s - 600 s|
- Easy to operate
- Large digital instruments for indicating the process current and voltage
- Electronic precision set-point for presetting the process current and voltage
- Robust, corrosion-resistant polystyrene (PS) enclosure for use in industrial environments
- Splash-proof design
|Dimensions 1.0, 2.0, 3.0:||W/D/H = 355 / 98 / 260 [mm]|
|+ 28 mm|
|Dimensions 4.0:||B/T/H = 355 / 186 / 260 [mm]|
|Protection Grade:||IP 54|
For devices with an analog interface (0-10 VDC)
Bus interface (RS485) as an option